Chicken Cottage Is Thinking Big

Chicken Cottage has expanded its fast-food operations with a second outlet in Malaysia, this time in Taman Tun Dr Ismail. The Kuala Lumpur chain now has 90 outlets worldwide and is aiming to open outlets in Putrajaya and Johor. Chicken Cottage first began operations in the UK in 1994. TI Global Food Holdings Ltd, a subsidiary of Terengganu, acquired a 70% stake of the company in 2014 and acquired the remaining 30% last year. They are looking to open 250 more Chicken Cottage outlets worldwide, including in Nigeria, Spain, Pakistan, as well as neighboring countries like Thailand, China, India and Singapore.

RELATED CONTENT

OSHA Updates COVID-19 Guidelines

OSHA released the latest update to its COVID-19 safety resource titled “Protecting Workers: Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace."

Slider Drive-Thru Concept Appoints Joe Lewis as CEO

Cheeseburger slider drive-thru concept Small Sliders recently announced the appointment of Joe Lewis as CEO.

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

TRENDING NOW

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -